#1 Before CPT Therapy

The Beginning: Before CPT Therapy

Today I realized I have PTSD. I vomited. I have PTSD from something that happened 15 years ago. 
Next Monday I will walk into her office with a yes or a no.


Am I ready for a 12 week PTSD program? 
Am I willing to vomit and have swollen eyes on a weekly basis? 
Am I willing to do this for my husband? 
Will my husband stand beside me, behind me or above me as I vomit? 
Are we ready to face this?
 Am I ready? 
Is he ready?


I don't know. This decision will forever effect the rest of our lives.


Avoid or confront? 
Will our strong marriage be saved or severed?
  Is my personality, which I've grown to love, going to change? (stuck point) 
(You'll learn about stuck points soon...)
Will I still be the person he fell in love with? Will we look at each other the same way in the next 12 weeks? Am I more worried about saving my marriage than saving myself? (stuck point)